Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 9 May 2016

14 Months

14 months in absence.

What made me wanna write again?

I sakit hati when my colleagues discussing about 'how to be a sharp shooter on your first night'. Yeah you heard *or rather read* it right.

Kadang I secretly wish that at least one of them placed in my shoes.

But then, I saw the book that I bought last month from www.mphonline.com but haven't had the heart to read it.

 

Anak, 
Jika Tiada, 
Bersangka Baiklah Dengan Allah

Simple, yet very powerful.

I flipped through, as per my usual scanning reading method and found a page that really capture my eyes and my heart.


So, do not despair. Allah knows what's best for us, even though we think it is best for us.

One question I find intriguing is WHY WE WANT A CHILD?

Hm.....

5 comments:

  1. Mrs ARK, one of the reason why i has yet exploring the adoption route. Because I believe there is a reason why I still don't have a child. Takut juga kan nk ambil tanggungjawab berat tu... Indeed, Allah knows better...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, so true.

      I believe that, if Allah destined any one of us to be blessed with a child (adoptive), we will easily get the child.

      But until now, we didn't even get the chance of knowing a person yang nak give away their child. In the end, kita kena redha dan believe Allah knows what is best for us, kan?

      Delete
  2. Mrs ARK, I also agree with Sweet Tooth..I want child but I am afraid of myself, "do I will become a good mother"..

    Allah Knows Best..

    ReplyDelete
  3. mohon izin untuk share foto ini di FB saya (Lina Masri)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My joy and happiness has been so much, so I just want to testify of what Dr Oshun has done for me . All hope was gone; I was amazed when a friend told me the doctor can help you get pregnant. Spiritual cleansing to heal infertility for a healthy baby boy, girl or twins. Traditional healer medicine to help you conceive. Healthy pregnancy spells to spiritually guide you from conception to birth. Prevent miscarriages, breech pregnancies & any complications using healthy pregnancy spells, thank him so much for helping me in my situation he is a great Doctor, for making I and my husband a wonderful parents of a baby girl. Consult Dr Oshun for fertility spells for both men & women. I believe he can help anybody with relationship problems . You can contact him with this email: oshunpriest@gmail.com ðŸ‘¨‍👩‍👧💖

    ReplyDelete