Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 29 January 2012

Clomid: D2 - D6

But in my case, since I have forgotten to bring along the medicine, I skipped D5 and continue to eat it on D6 and D7.


I noticed that clomid makes me nausea and headache. Other than these, no problem.


Semoga TTC kami akan berjaya dalam Februari 2012 Ya Allah. Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin.



According to infertility.about.com,

Nausea and Dizziness

About 2% of women experienced nausea and vomiting while taking Clomid. This is another side effect, which may be lessened by taking the medication in the evening. If the nausea is intense, or you have trouble keeping down food and fluids, be sure to report this to your doctor. Severe nausea can also be a sign of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, a rare but potentially dangerous side effect of fertility drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment